- No setup charges
- You will be billed annually on 12/1 due 1/1. I will send you an invoice and you can pay with check or paypal. Most of my clients will simply have this hosting fee added to an invoice for web design/maintenance.
- Or opt for automated monthly billing through Paypal payment subscription
- I will configure your domain to send your email to a free Google Apps Standard Edition account. You canaccess your email via a gmail interface but email accounts will use your domain.
Other Email Options
- I can also host your email on my server. Inquire about rates - depends on usage and starts at $5/month.
- POP email accounts (with aliases, redirects, mail groups and autoresponders), web users, databases
- No limit on email storage (except the overall disk usage limit of your account)
- Browser-based access to email via webmail
- SpamAssassin 3.0 spam filters
- $2/month: Opt for "redirects" only and have your email at your domain forward to another account.
Features: included with all hosting plans
- Backup: full monthly, weekly and daily differential with four week retention.CMS plans include setup for plugin-based, additional database backups.
- Plesk 9 Reloaded web-based control panel
- FTP access: unlimited
- PHP 5.2.8, MySQL 5, phpMyAdmin, CGI with your own cgi-bin, Perl, Python & Tcl, SSI
- Web-based file manager
- Directory password protection through the control panel
- 24/7 external & internal server monitoring (performance, services & connectivity) at the server farm and additional 3rd party server uptime monitoring (see below for badges)
- Domains work with and without preceding “www”-or are fixed to one or the other for SEO
- Detailed, graphical web stat reports (awstats is optional) — I also set up google anaytics for sites I design
- Custom error pages, custom mime types
All hosting services are backed by a commitment to offset the total carbon-footprint by at least 110 percent. Carbon-offsetting goals are accomplished through large-scale reforestation campaigns operated by American Forests.
(Storage needs and RAM usage will help guide which plan is appropriate to your site—vast majority of sites need just the standard plan)